Today’s News is brought to you by Business Insider
- Facebook is getting into the online gambling business. The social network will let users in the U.K play bingo for real money.
- Amazon just declared war on Zynga with the launch of its first social game, Living Classics, and a new division of the company called Amazon Game Studios.
- This puts Kleiner Perkins partner Bing Gordon in a pretty tough spot. Gordon sits on the board of both Amazon and Zynga.
- Acer’s CEO warned Microsoft to “think twice” about manufacturing the Surface tablet. “It is not something you are good at so please think twice,” he said.
- We tried eBay’s new same-day shipping service and it rocks. Here’s how it works.
- Sprint has dropped the price of the iPhone 4S to $150 a few weeks ahead of the expected iPhone 5 announcement.
- In case you missed it: Here are the biggest Apple secrets that have been revealed so far in the patent trial.
- Steve Jobs apparently gave the Obama campaign a lesson on how to use social media,according to a new feature in Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- These 6 corporations control 90% of the media in America. Can you guess which?
- In case you missed it: Here are the biggest complaints Apple employees have about working at the company.
Roku New Price
|Roku is the easiest way to stream on TVMeet Roku
The original, best-selling streaming player. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy the best movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it.No PC needed
Roku connects easily to your TV and wireless (Wi-Fi) network at home. Be up and streaming in minutes.You can do it
With the simple remote, you choose what you want to watch, and it starts instantly. It’s even more convenient than watching a DVD.
No extra monthly bills
Always getting better