Today’s News is brought to you by Business Insider
- SpaceX’s Dragon capsule successfully returned to Earth yesterday, making history. Don’t miss these pictures of the mission.
- Morgan Missen, the ace recruiter who has worked for Google, Facebook, Twitter and recently left Foursquare, tells us where she’s heading to next.
- It turns out that Twitter employees basically spend all day making fun of each other on Twitter.
- Facebook and Google are both rumored to be looking to invest in the music video website VEVO, according to a report in The New York Post.
- Business Insider’s Owen Thomas argues that Google’s efforts to place more paid ads in search results is further proof that the company has abandoned its guiding principle of Don’t Be Evil.
- Microsoft’s major Bing redesign just went live for everyone in the United States. It features deeper integration with Twitter and Facebook to make search more social.
- HTC’s Evo 4G LTE smartphone will finally go on sale tomorrow after having been delayed by customs over a patent dispute with Apple, VentureBeat reports.
- Meanwhile, the iPhone is finally coming to the U.S. prepaid phone market as Apple has partnered with Cricket Communications to offer the device without a two-year contract. This should open it up to a whole new group of consumers.
- Arianna Huffington carries four Blackberry phones with her at all times.
- In case you missed it: Here are 15 incredible employee perks that will make you wish you worked at a startup.
Roku New Price
|Roku is the easiest way to stream on TVMeet Roku
The original, best-selling streaming player. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy the best movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it.No PC needed
Roku connects easily to your TV and wireless (Wi-Fi) network at home. Be up and streaming in minutes.You can do it
With the simple remote, you choose what you want to watch, and it starts instantly. It’s even more convenient than watching a DVD.No extra monthly bills
Access your existing subscriptions like Netflix. Enjoy tons of free movies, shows, and music. Or browse the latest blockbusters available on demand.Always getting better
Roku brings you endless entertainment choices, and we’re adding more all the time. So you’ll always find something new to watch, hear and enjoy.
Lowest Price: $49.99