Today’s News is brought to you by Business Insider
- AOL is under intense fire from a big shareholder who says the board should be fired.
- AOL management’s reponse? Our stock is close to an all-time high.
- Just a month or so after buying Instagram for $1 billion, Facebook just released an…Instagram-killer.
- Lots of people got very upset when Apple removed Airfoil Speakers Touch from the App Store.
- Jon Gruber has a reasonable explanation.
- Morgan Stanley has decided to blame the entire Facebook IPO mess on us.
- NBC Universal might buy back MSNBC.com.
- New Orleans is now without a daily newspaper.
- This 19-year-old lived in AOL’s office for two months.
- Here’s a real video captured with Google’s computerized glasses.
Roku New Price
|Roku is the easiest way to stream on TVMeet Roku
The original, best-selling streaming player. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy the best movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it.No PC needed
Roku connects easily to your TV and wireless (Wi-Fi) network at home. Be up and streaming in minutes.You can do it
With the simple remote, you choose what you want to watch, and it starts instantly. It’s even more convenient than watching a DVD.No extra monthly bills
Access your existing subscriptions like Netflix. Enjoy tons of free movies, shows, and music. Or browse the latest blockbusters available on demand.
Always getting better