Today’s News is brought to you by Business Inside
- Apple might get sued for price-fixing today.
- Here’s what it will take for Best Buy to recover.
- Facebook could actually be a direct threat to Google’s core business.
- IBM fires back at Cisco with a $2 billion smart server project.
- Nokia is giving Lumia 900 customers $100 for a nasty software glitch.
- Yahoo’s most profitable business is slowly collapsing.
- The best hackers in the world come from this one country.
- Instagram’s first investor explains what he looks for in companies.
- Kevin Systrom explains what’s wrong with mobile video.
- AOL’s angriest shareholder is still angry.
Today’s Tech Deal
|Roku is the easiest way to stream on TVMeet Roku—the original, best-selling streaming player. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy the best movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it.No PC needed
Roku connects easily to your TV and wireless (Wi-Fi) network at home. Be up and streaming in minutes.You can do it
With the simple remote, you choose what you want to watch, and it starts instantly. It’s even more convenient than watching a DVD.No extra monthly bills
Access your existing subscriptions like Netflix. Enjoy tons of free movies, shows, and music. Or browse the latest blockbusters available on demand.