Have you ever ridden a city bus and looked at the driver and thought: “He must be the happiest guy on earth?” Us either, but if you said “yes,” you’re going to be excited: Meridian4 has announced the imminent release of Bus Driver, a bus driving-simulator that will allow eager players the excitement of driving a realistic bus, keeping a timetable, and picking up and placating passengers, all while obeying traffic laws. Sounds fun!
Here’s the official details:
- 12 buses to drive â’“ detailed models inspired by real-world buses, including Londonâ’s double-decker bus, Americaâ’s school bus, Europeâ’s low floor buses.
- 30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty
- Multiple duties, such as driving a school bus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours and even the transportation of prisoners!
- High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
- Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles: modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbor and more with day/night cycles and realistic weather conditions. Living roads with intelligent traffic controlled by AI system Non-violent, easy to pick up gameplay, suitable for all ages.
….I guess if it is anything like Paperboy or Crazy Taxi it should be good…